Owl B1 EasyCast Mini Gel Horizontal Electrophoresis Systems
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Fits most teaching applications.
- Footprint: (W x L x H) 15 x 22 x 9.5 cm.
- Running Buffer Volume: 600 ml.
- Our Owl B1 EasyCast Mini Gel System is the perfect small device.
- Run from 5 to 34 samples in this functional system.
- The unit is economical enough for every researcher to have one at their workstation.
- The durability and ease of use makes this the perfect choice for students and high volume researchers.
- Owl offers a wide range of combs.
- The 2 comb slots on the U.V. transmissible (UVT) gel tray, double your sample capacity by doubling the number of sample wells.
- Heavy duty, one piece combs eliminate comb assembly.
- UVT gel trays are silk screened with a florescent ruler for easy measurement of bands.
- This system is available with optional buffer exchange ports, catalog number B1-BP, for use with an external recirculation pump.
Complete System Includes:
- Buffer Chamber.
- SuperSafe Lid with Attached Power Supply Leads.
- EasyCast Gasketed U.V. Transmissible (UVT) Gel Tray.
- 2 Combs: 10 & 14 Well, Double Sided, 1.0/1.5 mm Thick.
- Available with optional buffer exchange ports, (B1-BP), for use with an external recirculation pump. Please order using Cat. No. B1 when ordering the EasyCast system without buffer exchange ports.
- Includes: Main buffer chamber, SuperSafe* lid with attached power supply leads, EasyCast Gasketed UVT gel tray, two Combs: 10 & 14 Well, Double-sided, 1.0/1.5mm thick.
- Warranty: Three years.
- Certifications: CE marked.