Owl B1A EasyCast Mini Gel Horizontal Electrophoresis Systems
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Ideal size for every lab.
- Gel Size: (W x L) 7 x 8 cm.
- Footprint: (W x L x H) 10.5 x 16 x 9.5 cm.
- Running Buffer Volume: 400 ml.
- Our Owl B1A EasyCast Mini Gel System is designed to provide flat, even banding patterns and consistent results with less hassle.
- This is the perfect size to determine molecular weight ranges of PCR fragments or larger sized DNA molecules.
- The all in one design allows you the option of casting and running a gel in the buffer chamber, eliminating the need for additional equipment.
- Run from 5 to 24 samples in 15 minutes.
- The two comb slots on the U.V.
- Transmissible (UVT) gel tray, double your sample capacity by doubling the number of sample wells.
- Heavy duty, one piece combs eliminate comb assembly.
- UVT gel trays are silk screened with a florescent ruler for easy measurement of bands.
- This system is available with optional buffer exchange ports, catalog number B1A-BP, for use with an external recirculation pump.
Complete System Includes:
- Buffer Chamber.
- SuperSafe Lid with Attached Power Supply Leads.
- EasyCast Gasketed U.V. Transmissible (UVT) Gel Tray.
- 2 Combs: 6 & 10 Well, Double Sided, 1.0/1.5 mm Thick.
- Available with optional buffer exchange ports (B1A-BP) for use with an external recirculation pump.
- Includes: Main buffer chamber, SuperSafe* lid with attached power supply leads, EasyCast gasketed UVT gel tray, two heavy-duty, one-piece, double-sided combs: 6 & 10 well, 1.0/1.5mm thick.
- Warranty: Three years.
- Certifications: CE marked.