Owl JGC-2 Gel Casting Vertical Electrophoresis Systems
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
A patented system that lets leaking work to your advantage.
- Gel Size: (W x L) 16 x 14 cm.
- Footprint: (W x L x H) 18 x 17 x 15 cm.
- Compatible with Owl P9DS.
- Our Owl JGC-2 Gel Casting System offers a unique and novel way to cast polyacrylamide gels.
- A pouch is used to collect the excess polyacrylimide and seal the bottom of the gel.
- The "pouch" system eliminates the need for tape or bottom spacers.
- The design allows storage of gels without dehydration by adding buffer and heat sealing.
- The system casts from 1 to 4 gels depending on the number of gels the researcher requires.
- Since there are so few moving parts the system will last for years of use and can be used in conjunction with competitive apparatus.
- It is easy, functional and designed for quick protein gel casting.
- Includes: Casting stand with three-point leveling base, blocking plate, spacer placer, 25 gel pouches, clamping screws, bubble level and leveling screws.
- Certifications: CE marked.