Owl JGC-4 Gel Casting Vertical Electrophoresis Systems
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Compatible with P8DS.
- Gel Size: (W x L) 10 x 10 cm.
- Footprint: (W x L x H) 13 x 13 x 11 cm.
- Our Owl JGC-4 Gel Casting System offers a unique and novel way to cast polyacrylamide gels.
- A pouch is used to collect the excess polyacrylimide and seal the bottom of the gel.
- The "pouch" system eliminates the need for tape or bottom spacers.
- The design allows storage of gels without dehydration by adding buffer and heat sealing.
- The system casts from 1 to 4 gels depending on the number of gels the researcher requires.
- Since there are so few moving parts the system will last for years of use.
- It is easy, functional and designed for quick protein gel casting.
Complete System Includes:
- Casting Stand.
- Blocking Plate.
- 3 Point Leveling Base.
- Spacer Placer.
- 25 Gel Pouches.
- Includes: Casting stand with three-point leveling base, blocking plate, spacer placer, 25 gel pouches, clamping screws, bubble level and leveling screws.
- Certifications: CE marked.