Owl P8DS Gel Vertical Electrophoresis Systems
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Fast run times and easy operation for excellent results.
- Gel Size: (W x L) 10 x 8-10 cm.
- Footprint: (W x L x H) 17 x 13 x 14 cm.
- UBC Running Buffer Volume: 150 ml.
- LBC Running Buffer Volume: 150 ml.
- Total Running Buffer Volume: 300 ml.
- Our Owl P8DS System can quickly and easily cast and run 1 or 2 gels in the same device.
- When used with the available combs, spacers, alumina and glass plates, it is the perfect tool for second dimension protocols of 2-D electrophoresis, SDS and agarose gels, and native PAGE electrophoresis.
- The unique agarose plug method makes casting gel simple and quick.
- Gel assemblies do not have to be moved once set-up.
- The two individual steps of casting and running in different devices are now combined.
- Our Owl P8DS System is manufactured using Owl’s time tested acrylic fabrication technology providing a durable, long lasting system backed by a 3-year warranty.
- The design allows for a very simple clamping mechanism that makes loading glass cassettes and most manufacturers pre cast gels trouble free.
Complete System Includes:
- Upper Buffer Chamber with Internal Cooling Core.
- Lower Buffer Chamber.
- SuperSafe Lid with Attached Power Supply Leads.
- 4 Blank Glass Plates.
- 2 Notched Glass Plates.
- 2 Notched Alumina Plates.
- Spacer Set: 0.8 mm Thick.
- Blocking Plate for Single Gel Operation.
- Spacer Placer.
- 2 Combs: 10 Well, 0.8 mm Thick.
- Includes: Complete System consist of Upper Buffer Chamber with Internal Cooling Core, Lower Buffer Chamber, SuperSafe Lid with Attached Power Supply Leads, 4 Blank Glass Plates, 2 Notched Glass Plates, 2 Notched Alumina Plates, 2 Spacer Sets: 0.8 mm Thick, Blocking Plate for Single Gel Operation, Spacer Placer, 2 Combs: 10 Well, 0.8 mm Thick.
- Warranty: Three years.
- Certifications: CE marked.