Owl S3S Aluminum Backed Sequencer Gel Vertical Electrophoresis Systems
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
The most common size for manual sequencing.
- Gel Size: (W x L) 35 x 45 cm.
- Footprint: (W x L x H) 44 x 23 x 50 cm.
- UBC Vol: 500 mL.
- LBC Vol: 300 mL.
- Total Running Buffer Volume: 800 mL.
- Our Owl S3S Aluminum Backed Sequencer System is the most common size (W x L) 35 x 45 cm sequencing gel providing you the optimal size for separation.
- A floating aluminum heat sink reduces the likelihood of plates cracking during sequencing runs.
- The upper buffer chamber (UBC) requires minimal buffer and is easily drained via an in line stopcock drain port into a removable, lightweight bottle.
- The lower buffer chamber (LBC) is completely removable for simple buffer disposal.
- Full length side clamps press gel plates against a U-shaped silicone gasket seated on the UBC to provide a reliable, leak proof seal between the plate and the gasket, and apply even pressure across the entire plate.
- Clamps slide over the glass plates for easy set up and removal of gels.
Complete System Includes:
- UBC with Removable Drain Bottle.
- Safety Interlocking Lid and Attached Power Supply Lead.
- Removable LBC with Safety Interlocking Lid with Attached Power Supply Lead.
- Anodized Aluminum Heat Sink.
- Built-in Side Clamps.
- 2 Blank Glass Plates.
- 2 Notched Glass Plates.
- 2 Sharktooth Combs: 78 Teeth, 0.4 mm Thick.
- 1 Well Comb, 40 Well, 0.4 mm Thick.
- 2 Spacer Sets, 0.4 mm Thick.
- 1 Adhesive Temperature Indicator.
- Includes: UBC with removable drain bottle (with safety interlocking lid and attached power supply lead), removable LBC, heat sink, two side clamps, two blank glass plates, two notched glass plates, two sharktooth combs (78 teeth, 0.4mm thick), well comb (40 well, 0.4mm thick), 2 spacer sets (0.4mm), Adhesive temperature indicator.
- Warranty: Three years.
- Certifications: CE marked.