Owl P82 Dual Gel Vertical Electrophoresis Systems
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
One of the easiest systems to run and produces flat even banding and crisp resolution.
- Gel Size: (W x L) 10 x 10 cm.
- Footprint: (W x L x H) 15.20 x 12.40 x 17 cm.
- UBC Vol: 140 mL.
- LBC Vol: (max.): 850 mL.
- LBC Vol: (min.): (L) 8 cm gel: 300 mL.
- LBC Vol: (min.): (L) 10 cm gel: 100 mL.
- The system can run two (W x L) 10 x 10 cm gels or one single gel when used with a blocking plate.
- The design allows gels to easily be placed into the device.
- A wedge is placed in front of the cassette(s) providing even pressure against the leak proof gasket and places the cassette(s) in the proper running position.
- Two sizes of wedges are provided to accommodate varying thickness of precast gels.
- No cooling is required.
- This system will accommodate (L x W) 10 x 8 cm gels utilizing the provided adapter.
- Use precast acrylamide gels or pour your own gel, the system easily accommodates your changing needs.
- The device is manufactured using Owl’s time tested acrylic fabrication technology.
Complete System Includes:
- Upper Buffer Chamber (UBC).
- Lower Buffer Chamber (LBC).
- SuperSafe Lid with Attached Power Supply Leads.
- 2 Wedges, 1.27 cm Thick.
- 2 Wedges, 1.59 cm Thick.
- Includes: Inner buffer chambers, buffer tank, SuperSafe* lid with attached power supply leads, two wedges (1.27cm thick), two wedges (1.59cm thick), adapter plates for 10 × 8 gels (2) and blocking plate.
- Warranty: Three years.
- Certifications: CE marked.