Owl D2 Wide Gel Horizontal Electrophoresis Systems
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Great for protocols with large numbers of samples.
- Gel Size: (W x L) 14.40 x 10.20 cm.
- Footprint: (W x L x H) 20 x 19 x 10 cm.
- Running Buffer Volume: 600 ml.
- Our Owl D2 Wide Gel System can run from 10 to 80 samples on one gel.
- The wide gel size allows you to load 15 or 30 samples per row with a multichannel pipette format combs.
- This economical unit has multi functions and it is great to screen PCR samples or use for routine DNA fragment analysis.
- The small footprint allows it to fit on even the most cluttered lab bench.
- This system incorporates Owl’s EasyCast design with an external caster.
- The UVT gel tray is fitted with a gasket which allows the tray to fit snugly into the external gel caster to provide a leakproof seal without tape.
- Sample loading is greatly enhanced using micro well pipette format combs engineered specifically for use with this system.
- By using these combs and a multichannel pipette, samples may be loaded directly from a 96-well plate, 8 or 12 at a time.
- This speeds up transfer and reduces the chance of sample order error.
- The unique electrode placement allows this gel to be run quickly without compromising the resolution.
Complete System Includes:
- Buffer Chamber.
- SuperSafe Lid with Attached Power Supply Leads.
- EasyCast Gasketed U.V. Transmissible (UVT) Gel Tray.
- External Multiple Gel Caster.
- 4 Combs: (2) 30 Well and (2) 40 Well, 1.5 mm Thick.
- Includes: Buffer chamber, SuperSafe* lid with attached power supply leads, EasyCast gasketed UVT gel tray, external multiple gel caster, four combs (two 30-well and two 40-well, 1.5mm thick).
- Warranty: Three years.
- Certifications: CE marked.