Owl D3-14 Wide Gel Horizontal Electrophoresis Systems
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Great for the screening of PCR samples.
- Gel Size: (W x L) 23 x 14 cm.
- Footprint: (W x L x H) 27 x 30 x 11 cm.
- Running Buffer Volume: 800 ml.
- Our Owl D3-14 Wide Gel System offers a simple, convenient and fast method for screening multiple samples on a single agarose gel.
- Ideal for screening PCR samples, plasmid preps, restriction mapping and cloning. 25 to 200 samples can be run simultaneously on one gel; producing clear, tight banding patterns with no "smiling".
- Our Owl D3-14 Wide Gel System incorporates Owl’s EasyCast design with an external caster.
- The UVT gel tray is fitted with a gasket which allows the tray to fit snugly into the external gel caster to provide a leakproof seal without tape.
- Sample loading is greatly enhanced using micro well pipette format combs (and a multichannel pipette) engineered specifically for use with this system.
- Using these combs and a multichannel pipette, samples may be loaded directly from a 96-well plate, 8 or 12 at a time.
- Sample loading with a multichannel pipette speeds up transfer and reduces the chance of sample order error.
- The unique electrode placement allows this gel to be run quickly without compromising the resolution.
Complete System Includes:
- Buffer Chamber.
- SuperSafe Lid with Attached Power Supply Leads.
- EasyCast Gasketed U.V. Transmissible (UVT) Gel Tray.
- External Gel Caster.
- 4 Combs: 50 Well, 1.5 mm Thick.
- Bubble Level.
- Includes: Buffer chamber, SuperSafe* lid with attached power cords, EasyCast* gasketed UVT gel tray, external caster, four combs (50 micro well, 1.5mm thick).
- Warranty: Three years.
- Certifications: CE marked.