Owl P9DS Dual Gel Vertical Electrophoresis Systems
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Best device for two-dimensional electrophoresis.
- Gel Size: (W x L) 16 x 14-16 cm.
- Footprint: (W x L x H) 25 x 13 x 19.50 cm.
- UBC Vol: 200 ml.
- LBC Vol: 350 ml.
- Total Running Buffer Volume: 550 ml.
- Our Owl P9DS Dual Gel System casts and runs 1 or 2 gels in the same device.
- When used with the available combs, spacers, alumina plates and glass, this system is the perfect tool for SDS electrophoresis, 2-D electrophoresis, and the 16 cm width makes this an easy system to integrate in your second dimension of 2-D electrophoresis procedure.
- Our Owl P9DS Dual Gel System is manufactured using Owl’s time tested acrylic fabrication technology providing a durable, long lasting system backed by a three year warranty.
- The design allows for a very simple clamping mechanism that makes loading glass cassettes and most manufacturer’s pre cast gels trouble free.
Complete System Includes:
- Upper Buffer Chamber with Internal Cooling Core.
- Lower Buffer Chamber.
- SuperSafe Lid with Attached Power Supply Leads.
- 4 Blank Glass Plates.
- 4 Notched Glass Plates.
- 4 Combs: (2) 10 Well and (2) 15 Well, 1.5 mm Thick.
- Spacer Set: 1.5 mm Thick.
- Blocking Plate for Single Gel Operation.
- Spacer Placer.
- Includes: Complete System consists of Upper Buffer Chamber with Internal Cooling Core, Lower Buffer Chamber, SuperSafe Lid with Attached Power Supply Leads, 4 Blank Glass Plates, 2 Notched Glass Plates, Spacer Set: 1.5mm Thick, Blocking Plate for Single Gel Operation, 2 Combs: (2) 10-Well and (2) 15-Well, 1.5mm Thick.
- Warranty: Three years.
- Certifications: CE marked.