Owl P10DS Dual Gel Vertical Electrophoresis Systems
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
The optimal device for a large number of samples that need extended separation and mobility shift assays.
- Gel Size: (W x L) 20 x 20 cm.
- Footprint: (W x L x H) 31 x 16.50 x 23 cm.
- UBC Vol: 650 ml.
- LBC Vol: 500 ml.
- Total Running Buffer Volume: 1150 ml.
- Our Owl P10DS Dual Gel System casts and runs 1 or 2 (W x L) 20 x 20 cm gels in the upper buffer chamber.
- The larger size cassette gives you the maximum number of samples and separation length.
- Ideal for second dimension protocols of 2-D electrophoresis applications.
- Our Owl P10DS Dual Gel System is manufactured using Owl’s time tested acrylic fabrication technology providing a durable, long lasting system backed by a three year warranty.
- The design allows for a very simple clamping mechanism that makes loading glass cassettes and most manufacturer’s pre cast gels trouble free.
Complete System Includes:
- Upper Buffer Chamber with Internal Cooling Core.
- Lower Buffer Chamber.
- SuperSafe Lid with Attached Power Supply Leads.
- 4 Blank Glass Plates.
- 4 Notched Glass Plates.
- 4 Combs: (2) 15 Well & (2) 20 Well, 1.5 mm Thick.
- Spacer Set: 1.5 mm Thick.
- Blocking Plate for Single Gel Operation.
- Spacer Placer.
- Applications: SDS electrophoresis, the second dimension of two-dimensional (2-D) electrophoresis, agarose electrophoresis and native electrophoresis.
- Includes: Complete System consists of Upper Buffer Chamber with Internal Cooling Core, Lower Buffer Chamber, SuperSafe* Lid with Attached Power Supply Leads, 4 Blank Glass Plates, 4 Notched Glass Plates, 4 Combs: (2) 15 Well and (2) 20 Well, 1.5mm Thick, 4 Spacer Sets: 1.5mm Thick, Blocking Plate for Single Gel Operation, and Spacer Placer.
- Warranty: Three years.
- Certifications: CE marked.