Owl P81 Single Sided Gel Vertical Electrophoresis Systems
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
The most economical system for quick protein runs.
- Gel Size: (W x L) 10 x 10 cm.
- Footprint: (W x L x H) 18 x 8 x 13 cm.
- UBC Vol. 100 ml.
- LBC Vol. 50 ml.
- Total Running Buffer Vol. 150 ml.
- Our Owl P81 Single Sided system is simple, rugged and provides excellent results.
- The upper buffer chamber (UBC) of the single sided vertical system extends the length of the gel to distribute heat evenly across the entire gel surface.
- Side clamps press glass plates against a silicone gasket to provide uniform pressure and form a leak proof seal.
- This heat and pressure distribution system results in even, flat banding patterns.
- This system includes a notched alumina ceramic plate which may be used in front of the notched glass for cooler, faster runs.
Complete System Includes:
- Upper Buffer Chamber (UBC).
- Lower Buffer Chamber (LBC).
- SuperSafe Lid with Attached Power Supply Leads.
- 1 Blank Glass Plate.
- 1 Notched Glass Plate.
- 1 Notched Alumina Plate.
- 2 Combs: 10 Well, 0.8 mm Thick.
- Spacer Set: 0.8 mm Thick.
- Includes: Upper and lower buffer chambers, SuperSafe* lid with attached power supply leads, blank glass plate, notched glass plate, notched alumina plate, two combs (10 well, 0.8mm thick), spacer set (0.8mm thick).
- Warranty: Three years.
- Certifications: CE marked.