Revco -80°C Benchtop Freezers
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Protecting Your Precious Samples.
- Researchers worldwide protect more than two billion samples inside Thermo Scientific cold storage equipment.
- With proven solutions including +4°C refrigerators to -196°C cryogenic freezers and Nalgene and Nunc consumables, you’re free to concentrate on your work without worrying about your valuable samples.
- Ideal for personal or clinical trial applications, our benchtop freezer offers a full 1 cu. ft. (28 L) capacity.
- Temperature range -50°C to -80°C.
- Air-cooled refrigeration systems are engineered to maintain design temperatures in warm 32°C (90°F) ambient conditions.
- 1 cu. ft. (28 L) capacity.
- Compact 25.2" x 30.7" (640 mm x 781 mm) footprint.
- Industrial-grade hermetically sealed refrigeration compressors.
- 4" (102 mm) foamed-in-place, CFC-free urethane insulation to protect product against high ambient conditions.
- All-steel cabinet with high-impact epoxy finish for easy cleaning.
- Heavy-duty counterbalanced lid with key lock.
- Thermal interior sublid.
- Solid-state control system with adjustable temperature setpoint.
- Digital temperature display resolution to 1°C.
- Push-button setpoint display.
- Key-operated main power switch.
- Integrated preset overtemperature safety alarm with battery back-up and audible warning of temperature deviation.
- Exterior alarm contacts for connection to remote monitoring system.