Revco CxF Series (Plus) Ultra-Low Temperature Chest Freezers
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Maximizing Critical Sample Protection and Storage.
- Safeguarding your precious samples with advanced technology and exceptional quality Thermo Scientific Revco PLUS ultra-low temperature freezers combine the highest reliability and superior performance with cost-effective operation and innovative features.
- Our Revco PLUS chest freezers feature an advanced technology platform, refrigeration system, microprocessor controls and high-quality construction.
- Ultra-Low 1 (UL1): -10°C to -40°C.
- Ultra-Low 2 (UL2): -50°C to -86°C.
Innovative Features and Rewarding Benefits.
- Easy to use microprocessor control programs temperature/ alarm set points and on-board diagnostics.
- PLUS Power Management System with low voltage surge protection and buck/boost capabilities.
- Ergonomically designed handle minimizes the effort required during freezer openings and closings.
- State-of-the-art, robust refrigeration system improves temperature control for more consistent temperature cycling and recovery, resulting in a more stable temperature for safer sample protection Easy to clean, stainless steel interior.
- Optional seven day, 6" (152 mm) circular chart recorder for validation and regulatory requirements.
- Convenient, hinged air filter grill allows easy access for inspection, cleaning and/or changing.
- Robust cabinet design constructed of high-strength steel with a corrosion-resistant coating for long-life durability.
- Heavy duty casters with locking tandem wheel design for easy, smooth mobility.
Easy to use microprocessor control Mode:
- Select run, settings, calibrate or configuration mode.
- Temperature: Displays actual and sample probe (optional) temperatures.
- Audible/Visual Alarm.
- Low Battery and Hot Condenser Indicators.
- Message Center: 12-character, alphanumeric LED displays setpoints, “SYSTEM OK” during operation and other messages.
- Settings: Set cabinet temperature, setpoint, overtemp alarm, undertemp alarm and back-up system temperature (optional).
- Calibrate: calibrate control, probe temperature and sample probe temperature (optional).
- Configuration: Configure access code, serial output, temperature alarm test and system battery test.
- Lifeguard Enviro-Scan microprocessor control/monitoring system for easy setup, programming and monitoring.
- Highly visible display intuitive controls and simplified programming for easy setup, programming and to check and monitor parameters and conditions.
- Personal access code to ensure setpoint security.
- Numerous audible/visual alarms (power failure, high/low temp, door ajar, condenser hot, probe failure, etc) as well as high/low alarm test offer peace of mind monitoring for sample protection.