Revco Flammable Material Refrigerators / Freezers
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Flammable material storage solutions.
- Designed to ensure maximum safety for storage of flammable and volatile materials, our refrigerators, combination refrigerator/freezer cabinets and -20°C freezers meet NFPA and OSHA standards and are UL listed.
- All flammable material storage cabinets feature CFC-free, foamed-in-place cabinet insulation, hermetically sealed refrigeration compressors and adjustable temperature control.
Refrigerators & Freezers
- Refrigerators: +2°C to +10°C.
- Refrigerator/Freezer: +2°C to +10°C / -12°C to -18°C.
- Freezers: -12°C to -20°C.
- Interior shelving with door storage shelves.
- Combination refrigerator/freezer models include slide-out bulk storage drawer.
- Quiet, hermetically sealed compressor.
- CFC-free refrigerants.
- Manual, built-in defrost drain on 17.3 and 20.7 cu. ft. freezer models.
- Heavy-gauge steel.
- CFC-free, foamed-in-place urethane insulation helps minimize operating cost.
- Interior is corrosion-resistant, easy-to-clean and spark-proof.
- Adjustable leveling feet.
- Non-sparking magnetic gasket.
- 17.3 and 20.7 cu. ft. models include keyed door lock.
- Power cord and plug provided for all models with 120 V, 60 Hz operation, NEMA 5-15R/5-15P.
- White acrylic, scratch-resistant exterior Flammable material refrigerators and freezers are designed for storage of volatile materials but are not intended for use in hazardous areas.
- All models meet OSHA standards and applicable UL requirements.
- Access ports, casters and extra shelving are not available for flammable storage units.