Revco Ultima II Cryogenic Chest Freezers
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Long Term Biologicals Storage.
- Our Revco Ultima II cryogenic freezers maintain uniform temperatures of -140°C and -150°C, safely below the -130°C glass transition temperature of water.
- Cell viability is improved because biologically relevant, thermally driven reactions are not known to occur.
Safer, More Convenient Than LN2.
- Our cryogenic freezers include all features, control and performance attributes of the Ultima II Series freezers, plus many important advantages not available when using LN 2.
- Stable cryogenic temperature of -140°C and -150°C without LN 2 as a cooling medium.
- Patented, single compressor, orbital refrigeration system.
- Top-to-bottom temperature uniformity dramatically improved when compared to LN 2 vapor.
- Lower operating costs than LN2 freezers of similar capacity.
- 100% of interior space is usable, with stored samples maintained below critical temperature.
- Ample interior volume with capacity of up to 21,600 samples in Model ULT-10140 and up to 14,400 samples in Model ULT-7150 (2 ml vials in boxes).
- Uses standard Thermo Scientific Revco inventory racks and fiberboard boxes.
- Cryonenic Chest Freezer 1 (CCF1): -140°C.
- Cryogenic Chest Freezer 2 (CCF2): -150°C.
- Exclusive mixed refrigerant autocascade with a single, orbital refrigeration compressor, air-cooled.
- CFC-free refrigerants.
- Downfeed evaporator for most efficient refrigerant flow.
- High-capacity air-cooled condenser with dual condenser fans, aerodynamically shaped fan blades.
- Washable condenser filter keeps fins free of dust to maintain peak cooling efficiency; no tools required for removal.
- Exclusive IntrLogic microprocessor control system with touchpad data entry and digital display of all functions.
- Setpoint security system with key-operated switch for main power and alarm locks in temperature and alarm setpoints.
- Independent operating temperature and high/low limit alarm functions with factory-set defaults for quick start-up, all setpoints adjustable in 1°C increments.