Thermo Scientific MaxQ 435 / 436 / 480 / 481 HP Incubated / Refrigerated Console Digital Orbital Floor Shakers
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Ideal for large 4L and 6L flasks.
- Shakers feature HEPA filtration for maximum protection from contamination, a directed airflow system for optimum temperature uniformity and ideal growth conditions-even when the units are full.
- Ergonomic design ensures convenient access, and a front drain system makes the chamber easy to clean.
- Operating temperatures: Incubated: 5°C above ambient to 60°C (41°F to 140°F) or Incubated/Refrigerated: 4° to 60°C (39.2° to 140°F) in 0.1°C increments with ±0.1°C control.
- Displays run and setpoints of temperature, speed and time simultaneously on a 20-character backlit display.
- Alphanumeric status messages on cycle status.
- Menu-driven programming for quick, easy access to all parameters.
- Audible/visual over- and undertemperature tracking and safety alarms ensure product protection.
- Audible/visual, high/low rpm tracking alarms alert to speed deviations.
- Patented HEPA filtration system.
- HEPA filter rated a minimum 95% efficient at 0.3µm for entrapment of extraneous airborne particulates.
- Laminar airflow across the chamber aids temperature uniformity.
- Low-end temperature achieved by filtered, front-to-back refrigeration system airflow.
- Crevice-free, stainless-steel interior with coved corners for easy cleaning.
- Drain system with valve in front of chamber for easy liquid elimination.
- Lid opens by hand or by depressing foot pedal for hands-free operation when loading vessels.
- Angled sides, lower front, and convenient platform height ensure a comfortable reach into chamber.
- Thermal pane window provides a large 2.75 sq. ft. (0.3m2) viewing area.
- Access port (back of cabinet wall) for probes, CO2 gassing manifold, or other equipment.
- Optional shelf provides additional storage.
- Platform not included.
- Warranty: One-year parts, five-years labor, and lifetime on the drive mechanism.