Thermo Scientific MaxQ 420 HP Incubated Tabletop Orbital Shakers
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Holds six 2L flasks and allows sample viewing without disturbing chamber atmosphere.
- This model performs over the widest temperature range in the industry and ensuring flexibility for a broad range of applications.
- Microprocessor functions are calibrated easily via keypad.
- Run and setpoints for temperature, speed and time can be viewed simultaneously on 20-character backlit display to minimize errors when inputting paramenters.
- Alphanumeric status messages show cycle status.
- Menu-driven programming makes parameters quick and easy to access.
- Platform easily accommodates six 2L flasks or four 2800mL Fernbach flasks.
- Double-wall, insulated chamber contributes to optimum, controlled uniformity.
- Twin blowers ensure temperature uniformity, creating an ideal environment for temperature-sensitive cultures and heavy product loads.
- Molded, clear acrylic lid with triplepoint reinforced hinges withstands years of use without cracking or discoloring.
- Spill tray, sealed mechanism and control panel, and outside-chamber location of electronics ensure that shaker components are not damaged by spills.
- Audible/visual over- and undertemperature tracking alarms ensure product protection.
- Separate adjustable overtemperature safety alarm with independent probe provides additional backup.
- Audible/visual, high/low rpm tracking alarms alert to speed deviations.
- Platform not included.
- Warranty: One-year parts, five-years labor, and lifetime on the drive mechanism.