STEM Integrity 6 Reaction Stations
from Bibby Scientific
Its larger cell working volumes make Integrity 6 particularly suited for chemistry labs.
- The STEM Integrity 6 Reaction Station enables you to conduct 6 different reactions simultaneously within the same reaction unit, each reaction being conducted within its own cell, at its own individual temperature and stir rate.
- If desired, fast heating and cooling rates can be selected, with temperature ramps of between 0.1°C/min to 5°C/min.
- There is also a crash function for even faster temperature changes, which is ideal for kinetic determinations.
- Extreme temperature accuracy is guaranteed, with a temperature stability of ± 0.2°C and a maximum set point overshoot of 0.1°C.
- The temperature may be maintained either through the block itself or by using a probe within each cell’s solution.
- This accuracy can be maintained over a wide temperature range of -30°C to 150°C, with precise, independently controlled temperature profiles, and homogeneous sample mixing may be assured with stirring rates of between 0rpm to 1300rpm using magnetic stirrers.
- With working volumes of between 10ml to 50ml, the STEM Integrity 6 is an excellent screening tool for most laboratories and can also be used to establish ideal process conditions.
- 6 individual cells in one reaction block.
- Individual control of temperature and stirring rate for each cell.
- Temperature range of -30°C to 150°C.
- Stirring rate of 0 rpm- 1300 rpm.
- Cell working volume of 10ml- 50ml.
- Optional attachments for refluxing, and working under vacuum or inert gas conditions.
- Optional multi-infrared probes for solubility/crystallisation studies.
- Automatic microprocessor control through a touchscreen.
- Warranty: 3 years parts and labour.
- Number of positions 6.
- Cell cavity diameter 40.5 mm.
- Cell working volume 10 - 50ml.
- Glass vessel fill level 2 - 25 ml.
- Temperature range -30 to + 150ºC.
- Temperature difference between 180ºCany two positions.
- Temperature overshoot (max) 0.1ºC.
- Max. controlled heating/cooling rate 5ºC/min.
- Controlled heating/cooling ramp rate 0.1ºC/min to 5ºC/min in 0.1ºC/min steps.
- Stir speed range 0 - 1300rpm/min.
- Viscosity capacity glycerine at 25ºC.
- Recommended stir bars 12/ 4.5 mm (cylindrical) or 10/ 6 mm (oval).
Measured external temperature (optional thermometer) range.
- Temperature range -40 to + 160ºC.
- Temperature resolution ±0.01ºC.
- Temperature accuracy ±0.5ºC.
- Stirrer speed range 350 - 1200/min.
- Stirrer resolution 1rpm/min.
- Stirrer accuracy ±10rpm/min.
- Electrical requirements 230V, 50/60Hz, 900W.
- Dimensions (unit) (w x d x h), mm 153 x 430 x 160 (power supply), mm 153 x 415 x 160.
- Weight (unit), kg 9.5 (power supply), kg 10.5.