Electrothermal CMUV Stirring Electromantles
from Bibby Scientific
The CMUV Electromantles deliver the benefits of the CMU Electromantle, but do so for very large 60º funnels, as well as pear-shaped and round bottom flasks.
- This is achieved through a “V-shaped” design for the heating mantle, with funnels being accommodated through a bottom opening in the Electromantle base.
- The Electrothermal series of heating mantles has been specifically designed to provide a comprehensive answer to heating fluids in round bottom flasks in the modern laboratory.
- Accepts 60° funnels.
- Accommodates pear-shaped and round bottom flasks.
- Large flask/funnel capacities of between 10 to 22 litres.
- Complete control of heating is provided by 3 separate electrical circuits that enable independent top, middle and bottom heating of flasks, each controlled with its own dial switch.
- Spill-proof protection against electric shocks via a stainless steel screen between the flask and the heating element.
- Available with and without controls.
- Controller available for uncontrolled model.
- “Cool-to-the-touch” design.
- Element temperature up to 450°C.
- Indicator lamps for power and heater operation.
- Replaceable insulated heater cartridge.
- An easy to clean, powder coated aluminium outer casing.
- Non-skid feet and 3 support rod clamps (not including support rod).
- Added safety features such as a grounded earth screen and double fuses.
- CSA approved for 115V models.