Electrothermal CMUV Stirring Electromantles
from Bibby Scientific
This product line is no longer available through us.
The CMUV Electromantles deliver the benefits of the CMU Electromantle, but do so for very large 60º funnels, as well as pear-shaped and round bottom flasks.
- This is achieved through a “V-shaped” design for the heating mantle, with funnels being accommodated through a bottom opening in the Electromantle base.
- The Electrothermal series of heating mantles has been specifically designed to provide a comprehensive answer to heating fluids in round bottom flasks in the modern laboratory.
- Accepts 60° funnels.
- Accommodates pear-shaped and round bottom flasks.
- Large flask/funnel capacities of between 10 to 22 litres.
- Complete control of heating is provided by 3 separate electrical circuits that enable independent top, middle and bottom heating of flasks, each controlled with its own dial switch.
- Spill-proof protection against electric shocks via a stainless steel screen between the flask and the heating element.
- Available with and without controls.
- Controller available for uncontrolled model.
- “Cool-to-the-touch” design.
- Element temperature up to 450°C.
- Indicator lamps for power and heater operation.
- Replaceable insulated heater cartridge.
- An easy to clean, powder coated aluminium outer casing.
- Non-skid feet and 3 support rod clamps (not including support rod).
- Added safety features such as a grounded earth screen and double fuses.
- CSA approved for 115V models.