BRAND PD-Tip Syringe Tips
from BrandTech Scientific, Inc.
BRAND encoded PD-Tip syringe tips are manufactured from high-quality virgin plastics for use with most standard repeating pipettes in a wide variety of applications.
- PD-Tip syringe tips are made without lubricants or chemical additives to prevent reagent contamination.
- PD-Tip syringe tips can be used with the BRAND HandyStep and HandyStep electronic repeating pipettes, the Eppendorf Repeater and EDOS 5221; the Rainin AutoRep E and AutoRep M, and most standard repeating pipettes.
- PD-Tip syringe tips are encoded for recognition by the BRAND HandyStep electronic repeating pipette and the Rainin AutoRep E pipette.
- A precision seal between the piston and cylinder ensures smooth operation, increased accuracy, and increased precision.
- Extended piston design minimizes dead volume and maximizes fluid utilization.
- PD-Tip syringe tips are available in non-sterile and BIO-CERT varieties.
- BIO-CERT PD-Tip syringe tips are sterile and certified free of DNA, RNase, endotoxins, and ATP to meet the most stringent sample integrity requirements.
- Tips are supplied with a batch certificate to document accuracy and help simplify ISO/GLP compliance.