BRAND Pipette Tips
from BrandTech Scientific, Inc.
BRAND pipette tips are designed for use in a wide range of pipetting applications including the most sensitive assays.
- They are available in a variety of sizes and configurations for delivering volumes from 0.1µL to 10mL.
- BRAND tips are precision-molded from high purity, DiHEMDA- and oleamide-free, virgin polypropylene.
- Clean, hydrophobic surfaces reduce sample retention, and increase accuracy and reproducibility.
- Tip orifice is precisely centered for directional accuracy. 200µL and 1000µL bulk tips use cadmium-free pigments, all other tips are pigment-free.
- Redesigned 200µL and 1000µL tips feature 25% less plastic for reduced waste, higher translucency, better fit, and reduced mounting and ejection forces.
- BRAND tips are tested for compatibility with Gilson, Thermo Fisher Scientific Finnpipette, Eppendorf and Biohit (5mL with BRAND and Thermo Fisher Scientific Finnpipette; 10mL suitable for BRAND, Eppendorf and Gilson).
- BRAND pipette tips are suitable for use with instruments from many other manufacturers.
- All tips are available either in bulk packages or in convenient rack formats.
- For all of the BRAND racking systems non-pigmented tips are inserted into color-coded carrier plates for easy identification.
- Most tips use a standardized carrier plate for easy interchangeability between different box types.
- Several different rack and refill configurations are available.
New Pipette Tips Features.
- Thin-walled (25% less plastic) for reduced waste, better fit, reduced ejection forces and better translucency.
- 2-200µL tips have graduations at 20µL and 100µL for quick volume checks.
- Bulk tips are yellow colored, racked tips are colorless in yellow-colored tip tray.
- 50-1000µL tips have Graduations at 250, 500 and 1000µL for quick volume checks.
- Bulk tips are blue colored, racked tips are colorless in blue colored tip tray.