BRAND Transferpettor Positive Displacement Pipettes
from BrandTech Scientific, Inc.
The Transferpettor positive displacement pipette is the best tool for use with liquids that render traditional air-displacement pipettes ineffective.
- Unlike air displacement pipettes, the piston of the Transferpettor directly expels the media from the tip, wiping the tip walls completely clean.
- This results in negligible residual wetting and highly accurate, reproducible results, especially with viscous, foaming, high-vapor-pressure, and other “problematic” liquids.
Excellent for a Wide Range of Applications.
- The Transferpettor is an excellent tool for applications in wastewater treatment plants, biochemical, genetics and molecular biology laboratories, wineries, breweries, refineries, and more.
Dispense Concentrated Protein Solutions, Oils, Fats, Resins, and More.
- The Transferpettor is designed for use with viscous solutions up to 20,000cSt (mm2/s) and high density media (up to 13.6g/cm3) such as concentrated protein solutions, oils, fats, resins, and glycerin.
- Use the Transferpettor to accurately pipette surfactants such as Tween 20, Mucasol as well as high-vapor-pressure media (up to 500mbar), including alcohols, acetone, and hydrocarbons.
Reduces Sample Costs.
- Because residual wetting is negligible, the Transferpettor reduces lab costs by eliminating the need to discard tips after each use.
- The Transferpettor pipette includes one tip and seal, seal mounting/removal tool, performance certificate, operating manual, and one-year manufacturer's warranty.