BRAND Transferpette -8 / -12 Electronic Multichannel Pipettes
from BrandTech Scientific, Inc.
The new BRAND Transferpette -8/-12 electronic is an ergonomic, intuitive electronic multichannel pipette for use in virtually all multiwell plate applications.
- It is available in three volume ranges for reliable dispensing of volumes from 0.5µL to 300µL.
- Single channel versions of the Transferpette-8/-12 electronic pipettes are also available.
Ergonomics Approved, User Friendly, User Tested.
- The innovative design features of the Transferpette-8/12, auch as the adjustable finger-rest and V-tings on the tip cones helped it become the first pipette independely certified "Ergonomics Approved" by the prestigious TÜV testing service.
- Intuitive software and a comprehensive, easy-to-understand operating manual resulted in a certified "User Friendly" rating.
- Anonymous testing and rating by actual working bench technologists provided a "User Tested" endorsement.
Reduced Tip Mounting and Ejection Forces.
- Distinctive "V-rings" on tip cones reduce tip-mounting and ejection forces and ensure the pipettes' compatibility with virtually all brands of universal tip, including new flexible tips and filter tips.
Five Pipetting Modes for Better Productivity.
- This pipette includes five operating modes to help improve productivity and increase sample throughput: standard pipetting, sample mixing, reverse pipetting, dispensing, and gel loading.
Innovative Gel Mode for Electrophoresis.
- The distinctive "gel" mode on the Transferpette electronic offers unique advantages to those loading electrophoresis gels.
- When operating in "gel" mode, liquids are dispensed at an extra-slow speed to avoid disrupting gels, and the volume being dispensed is displayed during dispensing.
- Whatever the set volume, if you release the pipetting key before all fliuid is dispensed, the pipette indicates the actual volume dispensed.
Autoclavable Manifold for Sterile Pipetting.
- Transferpette-8/-12 electronic multichannel pipettes feature an easily removable manifold that is autoclavable for sterile applications.
- Autoclaving only the manifold protects instrument calibration and takes up less space in your autoclave.
Replace Tip Cones Individually - In the Lab!
- The tip cones of the improved Transferpette-8/-12 electronic may be removed and replaced individually for cleaning and repair in the lab.
- Compatible with most major brands and types of tips, including new flexible tips and filter tips.
- The soft-touch pipetting key, adjustable finger-rest, and innovative tip cone minimize tip-mounting, operation, and tip-ejection forces.
- Pipettes are supplied with battery, power supply unit, pipette stand, Tip Box SL filled with BRAND pipette tips, two tip refills, reagent reservoir, certificate of performance, operating manual, and one-year manufacturer's warranty.