BRAND Transferpette Electronic Single Channel Pipettes
from BrandTech Scientific, Inc.
It is an accurate, ergonomic, motorized instrument that is simple to use.
- Available in five volume ranges for reliable dispensing of volumes from 0.5µL to 5000µL.
- The BRAND Transferpette electronic is an ergonomic, intuitive electronic pipette for use in most laboratory applications.
- It is available in five volume ranges for reliable dispensing of volumes from 0.5µL to 5mL.
- Multichannel versions of the Transferpette electronic pipettes are also available.
- The soft-touch pipetting key, adjustable finger-rest, light weight and innovative tip cone minimize static strain and operational forces, reducing the risk of repetitive stress injuries (RSI).
- This is the first electronic pipette to be awarded the “Ergonomics Approved” and “User-Friendly” certification from the prestigious TÜV testing service, an OSHA-accredited testing laboratory.
Five Operating Modes Simplify Most Pipetting Applications.
- Choose from five convenient operating modes that are simple to set and simple to use: standard pipetting, sample mixing, reverse pipetting, step dispensing, and gel loading.
- Large, clear LCD screen with clear operational symbols and words makes settings obvious.
- Step easily between modes without complicated programming.
- Easily removable autoclavable shaft protects sterile operations.
Reduces Imprecision and Inaccuracy.
- The microprocessor controlled Transferpette electronic automates piston movement to greatly reduce the imprecision and inaccuracy caused by operator inconsistency.
- Speed controls let you work as fast as you like, or as slowly and carefully as you need.
- Distinctive “gel mode” discharges the pipette very slowly into electrophoresis gels, and even tracks dispensed volume as you dispense!
Make Calibration Adjustments in Seconds.
- These pipettes are equipped with BRAND’s innovative Easy Calibration system that reduces the need for off-site calibration and simplifies conformity with ISO/GLP guidelines.
- Rechargeable battery powers over 4000 pipetting cycles with each charge, and even includes a battery “refresh” function that extends the battery life!
- Unique tip cone (patent pending) adapts to universal tips from nearly all manufacturers, so you’re not locked into a single tip supplier.
Innovative Gel Mode for Electrophoresis.
- The distinctive "gel" mode on the Transferpette electronic offers unique advantages to those loading electrophoresis gels.
- When operating in “gel” mode, liquids are dispensed at an extra-slow speed to avoid disrupting gels, and the volume being dispensed is displayed during dispensing.
- Whatever the set volume, if you release the pipetting key before all fliuid is dispensed, the pipette indicates the actual volume dispensed.
- The TÜV evaluation of the Transferpette electronic included independent user evaluations of the instruments’ features, ease of use and documentation in laboratories never revealed to BRAND GMBH, the developer and manufacturer of the Transferpette electronic.
- The pipette was certified “Ergonomics Approved” and “User-Friendly” for its comfort and intuitive operations.
- Thus, you can rely on these TÜV certifications as reflecting a truly independent evaluation of the pipette.
- Pipettes are supplied with battery, performance certificate, operating manual, and one-year manufacturer’s warranty.