Barnstead Pacific TII Water Purification Systems
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Scientific Barnstead Pacific TII converts tapwater into 15 - 10MW.cm high purity water.
- The Barnstead Pacific TII water purification system converts tap water into high purity water.
- The ultimate system for the automatic and economical production of Type 2 water, the Pacific TII system supports daily requirements from 20 to 200 liters.
Multiple options for Type 2 water.
- Five system options with permeate flows of 3, 7, 12, 20, or 40L/hr.
- Future system upgrades accommodate greater capacities to meet growing water demands.
- Space-saving design permits benchtop installation or wall mounting with integrated mounting bracket.
- Microprocessor controlled for automatic operation with continuous monitoring of all critical parameters.
- Automatic return to “operating” mode ensures recirculation during standstill periods.
- Optional UV lamp prevents biological contamination.
- Resistivity/conductivity clearly displayed on large back-lit control panel that tilts for optimum viewing.
- Status of current operating mode clearly indicating “production”, “stand-by”, “cleaning” modes.
- Reservoir fill-level shown as %.
- System parameters are code-protected to prevent accidental changes to set points.
- Optional printer connects to RS-232 port for data recording and traceability.
- Cell constant of 0.01cm-1 ensures precise conductivity measurements.
- Temperature compensation for the conductivity measurement has an accuracy of ±0.1°C (in conformity with USP 645).