Barnstead GenPure Pro Ultrapure Water Systems
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
The Thermo Scientific Barnstead GenPure Pro water purification system delivers ultrapure 18.2MW.cm water with consistent quality.
- Suitable for the most demanding laboratory applications, this ultrapure water system will deliver water from a small footprint.
- The GenPure Pro system can be used on a laboratory bench or on a wall.
- The new flexible dispenser offers maximum freedom while dispensing ultrapure water up to 24 in. (60cm) away from the unit.
- All GenPure systems exceed international standards ASTM Type I, ISO 3696 Grade 1, ASTM D 1193 and CLSI.
Dispensing for a variety of tasks.
- New flexible dispenser offers a radius of 24 inches (60 cm) from the system for filling larger vessels or glassware washing.
- Internal leaks can be detected and an error displayed.
Integrated feed water monitoring.
- An additional measuring cell monitors feed water conductivity.
- Any exceeding of the limiting value is immediately displayed to maximize cartridge life.
Online TOC measurement with UV intensity monitoring.
- Real-time TOC monitoring for continual measurement of organic substances present in the water.
- Continuous monitoring of UV intensity removes the risk of false TOC values due to diminished UV intensity Fault message alerts user when the UV lamp intensity is no longer sufficient for accurate TOC measurements.
UV Photo-oxidation 185/254nm.
- High performance UV assembly reliably reduces the content of microorganisms and their metabolites.
- UV oxidation also reduces organic compounds in the water to ultra-low levels.
- Feed water pressure switch, wall bracket, UV lamp, ultrapure cartridge, sterile filter, all included in one part number.
- Leak detection standard and will alert user to leaks.
Measurement of conductivity/resistivity.
- Conductivity cells are carefully calibrated prior to each measurement via built-in reference resistance with cell constants at 0.01 cm-1.
- Temperature measurements are made by a platinum chip sensor with ±0.1°C accuracy.
Quick-connect cartridge replacement.
- Aquastop quick-connect capability enables cartridge replacement within seconds even mid-operation.
- High precision POM draw-off valve for dispensing with sterile filter.
- Electronic dosing for fully automatic volume control of 0.01-65.0L with <2% accuracy.
- Real-time clock and code-protected operating system prevents unauthorized changes to system settings.
- RS-232 interface with adjustable send interval for safe data transfer of all measured data, faults, date and time to a PC computer or log printer.
- Digital microprocessor control automatically monitors and stores faults from the last four weeks.
- USP-compliant conductivity measurement with temperature compensation can be switched on or off.
Tilting Control Panels for Easy Viewing.
- Ergonomically designed controller tilts for ease-of-use and better visibility.
- Illuminated four-line alpha-numeric display.