Barnstead GenPure xCAD Plus Water Purification Systems
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
The Thermo Scientific Barnstead GenPure xCAD Plus water purification system delivers ultrapure 18.2 megohm-cm water with consistent quality for the most demanding and sensitive applications.
- The Thermo Scientific xCAD Plus remote dispenser offers flexibility and full system control in a compact design.
- All GenPure systems exceed international standards ASTM Type I, ISO 3696 Grade 1, ASTM D1193 and CLSI-CLRW.
xCAD remote dispenser.
- xCAD is short for “Extended Control and Dispenser”.
- The system provides more flexibility for ultrapure water dispensing with an action radius of 32 inches (80cm).
- Ergonomic dispensing arm provides precise volume dosing at the press of a button.
- Turned, height adjusted or extended towards your vessel, you'll appreciate the flexibility of this dispenser.
- One-of-a-kind design provides access to all system controls at your fingertips.
Simultaneously dispense from up to three dispensers.
- Each system ships with a single xCAD Plus remote dispenser.
- For increased flexibility, add one or two more xCAD Plus dispensers.
- Dispense from all three simultaneously.
Integrated feed water monitoring.
- Additional measuring cell monitors feed water conductivity. If the quality of the feed water drops below the set value, a fault message will immediately be displayed.
Online TOC measurement with UV intensity monitoring.
- Real-time TOC monitoring for continual measurement of organic substances present in the water.
- Continuous monitoring of UV intensity removes the risk of false TOC values due to diminished UV intensity.
- Fault message alerts user when the UV lamp intensity is no longer sufficient for accurate TOC measurements.
UV Photo-oxidation 185/254 nm.
- High performance UV assembly reliably reduces the content of microorganisms and their metabolites.
- UV oxidation also reduces organic compounds in the water to ultra-low levels.
- Internal leaks can be detected and an error displayed.
- Feed water pressure switch, wall bracket, UV lamp, ultrapure cartridge, sterile filter, all included in one part number.
Measurement of conductivity/resistivity.
- Conductivity cells are carefully calibrated prior to each measurement via built-in reference resistance with cell constants at 0.01cm-1.
- Temperature measurements are made by a platinum chip sensor with ± 0.1°C accuracy.
Quick-connect cartridge replacement.
- Aquastop quick-connect capability enables cartridge replacement within seconds even mid-operation.
- Electronic dosing for fully automatic volume control of 0.01-65 L with <2% accuracy.
- Real-time clock and code-protected operating system prevents unauthorized changes to system settings.
- RS-232 interface with adjustable send-interval for safe data transfer of all measured data, faults, date and time to a PC computer or log printer.
- Digital microprocessor control automatically monitors and stores faults from the last four weeks.
- USP-compliant conductivity measurement with temperature compensation can be switched on or off.