Barnstead GenPure xCAD Water Purification Systems
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Scientific Barnstead GenPure xCAD, the extended Control and Dispenser unit, offers an extremely compact footprint that increases elbow-room on the lab bench.
- The Barnstead GenPure xCAD delivers ultrapure 18.2MW.cm water with consistent quality for the most demanding and sensitive applications.
- The xCAD remote dispenser provides flexibility and control.
- All GenPure systems exceed international standards ASTM Type I, ISO 3696Grade 1, ASTM D1193 and CLSI-CLRW.
Integrated feed water monitoring.
- Additional measuring cell monitors feed water conductivity.
- If the quality of the feed water drops below the set value, a fault message is immediately displayed.
Online TOC measurement with UV intensity monitoring.
- Real-time TOC monitoring for continual measurement of organic substances present in the water.
- Continuous monitoring of UV intensity removes the risk of false TOC values due to diminished UV intensity.
- Fault message alerts user when the UV lamp intensity is no longer sufficient for accurate TOC measurements.
UV Photo-oxidation 185/254 nm.
- High performance UV assembly reliably reduces the content of microorganisms and their metabolites.
- Feed water pressure switch, wall bracket, UV lamp, ultrapure cartridge, sterile filter, all included in one part number.
Measurement of conductivity/resistivity.
- Conductivity cells are carefully calibrated prior to each measurement via built-in reference resistance with cell constants at 0.01 cm-1.
- Temperature measurements are made by a platinum chip sensor with± 0.1°C accuracy.
Quick-connect cartridge replacement.
- Aquastop quick-connect capability enables cartridge replacement within seconds even mid-operation.
- Electronic dosing for fully automatic volume control of 0.01-65 L with < 0.5% accuracy.
- Real-time clock and code-protected operating system prevents unauthorized changes to system settings.
- RS-232 interface with adjustable send - interval for safe data transfer of all measured data, faults, date and time to a PC computer or log printer.
- Digital microprocessor control automatically monitors and stores faults from the last four weeks.
- USP-compliant conductivity measurement with temperature compensation can be switched on or off.