Barnstead LabTower RO Reverse Osmosis Systems
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Scientific Barnstead LabTower RO water purification system delivers RO water from an integrated system.
- The Barnstead LabTower RO converts tap water into RO water with integrated 100L storage.
Advanced technology in a mobile design.
- An ultra-modern microprocessor control provides easy-to-read system parameters.
- Completely drainable integrated 100L high-purity water reservoir has a low-noise pressure booster as a standard component.
- Mounted on casters, the compact LabTower RO system is an ideal pure water supply for any laboratory.
- Ideally suited as a feed water source for dishwashers, autoclaves and general laboratory use.
- A built-in pretreatment unit, consisting of a hardness stabilizer for protection of the reverse osmosis module from hardness formers, and an activated carbon/5µm combi-cartridge protects the system against free chlorine and particles, ensures the long service life of downstream purification stages.
Compact and mobile design.
- Two system options with permeate flows of 20 or 40L/hr.
- Stand-alone design with integrated 100L tank takes up ZERO bench space-casters allow for easy relocation.
- Systems can be upgraded later to accommodate growing water capacity demands.
Integrated 100L reservoir.
- 100L RO water storage in a high-purity polyethylene PE opaque reservoir.
- Adjustable reservoir volume can be programmed for times of low demand-dispense from the reservoir to supply autoclaves, dishwashers, ultrapure water systems, etc.
Easy-to-operate clear display.
- Resistivity/conductivity clearly displayed on large back-lit control panel that tilts for optimum viewing.
- Status of current operating mode clearly indicating “production”, “stand-by”, “cleaning” or “disinfection” modes.
- Reservoir fill-level shown as %.
- System parameters are code-protected to prevent accidental changes to set points.
- LabTower RO has been developed to fulfill GLP requirements.
- Recorded and traceable data can be obtained by print out via the RS-232 interface and accessory printer.
- Highly qualified and precise measurement of the conductivity is ensured by the cell constant of 0.16 cm-1.