Barnstead Pacific RO Reverse Osmosis Systems
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Scientific Barnstead Pacific RO features flexible configurations for your RO water needs.
- The Barnstead Pacific RO is a modularly designed laboratory reverse osmosis system specifically developed for functional and economical production of high-purity water.
- Five system options with permeate flows of 3, 7, 12, or 20, or 40L/hr.
- Space-saving design allows system to sit on the laboratory bench or be mounted on the wall.
- Simple system upgrade accommodates future pure water capacity requirements.
- Microprocessor control offers automatic operation with continual monitoring of all important parameters.
- Required filling level of the reservoir can be customized.
- Automatic return to operating mode ensures recirculation during periods of standstill.
Easy-to-operate clear display.
- Resistivity/conductivity clearly displayed on large back-lit control panel that tilts for optimum viewing.
- Status of current operating mode clearly indicates “production”, “stand-by”, “cleaning” modes.
- Reservoir fill-level shown as %.
Integrated feed water monitoring.
- Good quality feed water is a prerequisite for high purity water and extends cartridge service life.
- Real-time clock records system errors and faults.
- Ongoing data storage collects four weeks information displayed in clear text.
- Operating system is code-protected to prevent unauthorized changes to system settings.
- RS-232 interface with adjustable sender interval allows for customized timing of data transmission of measured values and faults to a PC or data printer.
- Cell constant of 0.16 cm-1 ensures precise conductivity measurements.
Pacific RO pretreatment.
- Two 10 in. (25.4cm) cartridge filter housings with a 5µm prefilter + activated carbon to prevent entry of particles >5µm and high concentrations of free chlorine-includes hardness stabilizer cartridge which binds calcium and prevents its precipitation.
Worry-free pure water storage.
- Reservoir are constructed of pigment-free polyethylene.
- Conical bottom allows for easy cleaning, disinfecting and complete emptying.