LabStrong Fi-Streem 2S Distillation Glass Stills
from LabStrong Corp.
Of all the water purification technologies available, distillation can remove a wider range of impurities than any other water purification method.
- LabStrong Fi-Streem Stills produce high quality ASTM Type II water and can remove inorganic ions, dissolved gasses, organics, particles, bacteria, pyrogens and nucleases from water.
- LabStrong Fi-Streem Stills will meet your water needs while remaining budget-friendly.
- Economy model.
- Consistently produces ASTM Type II water.
- Patented vapor trap eliminates carry-over of contaminants in the vapor-borne water droplets.
- Glass components eliminate leaching impurities.
- Can easily be turned off for extended periods of time and returned to service without the need for consumables or sanitizing, saving money and resources.
- Totally enclosed still assures safety from breakage and hot surfaces.
- Space-saving with bench or wall mounting options (includes wall mount bracket).
- Easy to operate rocker switch controls.
- For convenience, designed with dual feed capabilities for tap or pretreated feedwater.
- Heating elements are protected with an over temperature switch.
- Over temperature protection device protects against low water conditions.
- Base of still designed to contain accidental leaks within the still.
- All necessary tubing included to complete installation.
- 24-hour automatic operation when used with the LabStrong 8 Liter Carboy (Model Number A1052LS) or LabStrong 20 Liter Carboy (Model Number B00123).
- 1 year warranty.
- Preventive maintenance services are available.
- Installation services are available.
- IQOQ available.
- Feed Water Type: Tap or Pretreated.
- Feed Water Inlet: 1/2'' ID Tubing.
- Feed Water Operational Temperature Range: 40° - 120°F.
- Feed Water Cooling Water Temperature: 40° - 86°F.
- Cooling Water (Liters Per Hour): 60.
- Product Water Capacity (Liters Per Hour): 4.
- Operating Weight: 38 pounds.
- Feed Water Minimum Pressure: 10 PSI.
- Feed Water Maximum Pressure: 80 PSI.