BRAND Dispensette Bottletop Dispenser Accessories
from BrandTech Scientific, Inc.
BrandTech Scientific offers a wide range of accessories for the DispensetteIII and Dispensette Organic bottletop dispensers.
- These accessories help to even further improve upon the safety, conservation, and productivity features of these popular bottletop dispensers.
- Some of the most popular accessories for Dispensette family of accessories include:
Bottletop Thread Adapters.
- Manufactured from PP and ETFE, these thread adapters help to maximize the compatibility of BRAND bottletop dispensers with most reagent bottles.
Discharge Tubes with Safety Valves.
- These replacement discharge tubes feature an integral safety valve to reduce inadvertent spurting to improve lab safety and conserve reagent.
Flexible Discharge Tubes for Dispensette III and Dispensette Organic Bottletop Dispensers.
- Simplify repetitive dispensing tasks with these easy-to-use discharge tubes.
- Flexible discharge tubes feature 800mm of coiled PTFE tubing and an integrated safety handle.
- Not for use with peroxides.
Telescoping Filling Tubes.
- Made from FEP, these telescoping filling tubes are adjustable to maximize reagent use in most reagent bottles.
- These unique valves help to conserve reagent by recirculating samples during priming, as well as improve safety by reducing inadvertent spurting and dispensing.
Bulk Container Dispensing Accessories.
- BrandTech offers a number of accessories for the dispensing of chemicals from unpressurized bulk containers.
- Not for use with carbon disulfide, or chemicals incompatible with the materials of construction.
- SafetyPrime valves must not be used with bulk dispensing apparatus.
Remote Dispensing System.
- Allows for dispensing from the 3/4" bung of a chemical drum up to 3m away (10m with purchase of #704267 accessory).
- A quick-release connector allows easy changing of drum.
- Wall mount supplied standard.
Direct Mount Adapter #704281.
- When used in conjunction with 704398, allows direct mounting of a Dispensette to a 3/4" bung of a chemical drum.
2" Thread adapter #704270.
- Allows use of Remote Dispensing System and Direct Mount Adapter with 2" drum bung.
- Allows for the remote or direct mount dispensing from a NOWPak container.
3/4" adapter #704282.
- Adapts Remote Dispensing System to a GL32/33mm bottle thread for remote dispensing from bottles.
Support Rod Connector.
- Adapts Remote Dispensing System and NOWPak Dispensing System to be mounted to laboratory support frames.
Table Shelf Clamp.
- Adapts Remote Dispensing System and NOWPak Dispensing System to be clamped to a shelf or table top.
- For general use or providing protection of light sensitive products and samples, our amber bottles are constructed of soda-lime glass and have a space-saving square design.
- The ethylene-acrylate coating envelops the glass bottle like a protective skin providing better protection.
- Should the bottle break, the splintering hazards are reduced considerably.
- The maximum operating temperature for coated bottles is 80°C.
- To preserve the coating, do not clean at temperatures exceeding 60°C.
- Each bottle come with a PP Screw Cap and LDPE Pouring Ring and is available as 250mL, 500mL, and 1000mL.