BRAND Dispensette TA Bottletop Dispensers
from BrandTech Scientific, Inc.
The Dispensette TA provides outstanding performance for precise-volume dispensing of high-purity media for trace analysis.
- The components of the fluid path have been selected to only contain the highest purity materials, such as fluoroplastics and sapphire.
- Depending on application, either platinum-iridium or tantalum valve springs can be chosen.
- The volume range is from 1 to 10mL.
- Especially well suited for dispensing acids, bases and hydrogen peroxide.
- Trace metal content of dispensed liquid is generally in the low ppb range, or, depending on application, even in the low ppt range.
Dispensing of high-purity chemicals in trace analysis.
- Plastics in contact with media consist of high-purity materials such as PTFE, ETFE, FEP, and PFA.
- The purest sapphire is used for replaceable valves.
- Depending on the application, platinum-iridium or tantalum are available as spring materials.
- A field-tested cleaning process before use in trace analysis is described in the operating manual.
- If contamination of the bottle contents must be avoided, we recommend using the device without the removable SafetyPrime recirculation valve.
- The 45mm standard thread plus the included adapters fits most common lab bottles.
- The valve block can be rotated 360° so that the bottle label always faces the user for safety.
- Telescoping filling tube adjusts to different bottle sizes.
- Easy to disassemble for replacement of the dispensing cartridge.
Replaceable Dispensing Cartridge.
- If the piston seal is worn after a long period of use, the entire dispensing cartridge can easily be replaced without tools by the user.
- The cartridge is fully adjusted at the factory, and delivered with a performance certificate.
- No calibration is required after replacement.
- Dispensette TA bottletop dispensers are supplied with a valve mounting/calibration tool, telescoping filling tube, SafetyPrime recirculation valve and recirculation tube, three bottle adapters (45/33mm ETFE, 45/38mm ETFE, and 45/S40mm PTFE), operating manual, one-year warranty, and performance certificate.