BRAND Seripettor Pro Bottletop Dispensers
from BrandTech Scientific, Inc.
The seripettor pro is a bottletop dispenser designed to handle a wider range of liquids than the regular seripettor for customers who do not require all of the features of the Dispensette.
- Like the regular seripettor, it features an easily-replaceable wiping seal dispensing cartridge, making it especially suitable for liquids that tend to form crystals.
Replaceable Dispensing Cartridge
- Quick-change cartridge makes service a breeze and keeps life-time service costs low.
- If wiping seals wear out, or are damaged by crystallizing reagents, just change the inexpensive cartrige, and you’re back in business!
- Protects Light-Sensitive Reagents.
- Pump assembly with corrosion resistant spring.
- An opaque upper sleeve helps protect liquid from UV-light during dispensing operations, while permitting observation of cylinder to confirm purging of bubbles.
Wide Chemical Range.
- Valves and seals on the seripettor pro allow a broader range of liquids to be dispensed than the regular seripettor.
Telescoping Filling Tube.
- Adjusts to fit many bottles without cutting.
Threaded Safety Cap.
- Attaches and removes with a quick twist.
- Permits one-handed, semi-automatic operation.
- Liquids unsuitable for the seripettor pro include, but are not limited to:
- Hydrofluoric acid, or other chemicals that attack polypropylene, PTFE, ETFE, FEP, PFA, alumina-ceramic, platinum-iridium, and borosilicate glass.
- Carbon disulfide.
- Density exceeding 2.2g/cm³.
- Viscosity exceeding 150mm²/s (10mL instrument), 75mm²/s (25mL instrument).
- Vapor pressure up to 500m bar.
- Temperature of instrument and reagents must be between 15° and 40°C (59° and 104°F).
- Agar culture media to 60°C (140°F).
- Each seripettor pro bottletop dispenser is supplied with discharge tube, filling tube, spare dispensing catridge, mounting tool, two polypropylene adapters (GL45/33 and GL45/38), operating manual, and one-year warranty.