BRAND Dispensette Organic Bottletop Dispensers
from BrandTech Scientific, Inc.
Ideal for HPLC and combinatorial chemistry labs, the Dispensette Organic from BrandTech Scientific builds on the 25-year reputation of the Dispensette dispensers for innovation, safety and chemical compatibility.
- The Dispensette Organic features a special version of BRAND's proven "floating" piston system specially suited for organic solvents, concentrated acids and peroxides.
Handles Critical Solvents.
- The Dispensette Organic handles your critical solvents: THF, TFA, methanol, acetonitrile, methylene chloride, DMF and DMSO.
- The instrument is also the right choice for HNO3 and HCl, and peroxides, but is not suited for alkaline solutions or hydrochloride salts.
Enhanced Safety Features.
- The Dispensette Organic adds this specialized chemical compatibility to the familiar safety and convenience features of the popular Dispensette III, including reinforced discharge tube with threaded safety cap, SafetyPrime valve to conserve solvents and reduce "spurting" while priming, safety discharge system to reduce the chance of inadvertent dispensing, and telescoping filling tube and thread adapters to fit to most lab bottles.
Available in Digital and Analog Models.
- The Dispensette Organic comes in analog and digital models with bright yellow trim for easy identification.
- Accessories are available for serial and drum dispensing.
Limitations of use:
- The parts of the Dispensette Organic which come into contact with the liquid are made of high-grade materials such as ETFE, PTFE, PFA, borosilicate glass, FEP and tantalum.
- The Dispensette Organic should not be used with any liquids that attack these materials.
- Dispensette Organic bottletop dispensers are supplied complete with a valve mounting/calibration tool, telescoping filling tube, discharge tube, a selection of polypropylene thread adapters, SafetyPrime valve (optional), operating manual, one-year warranty, and certificate of performance.