BRAND Seripettor Bottletop Dispensers
from BrandTech Scientific, Inc.
The seripettor bottletop dispenser is an economical wiping seal dispenser suitable for many commonly used reagents in biological, clinical, medical, and chemical laboratories.
- It precisely dispenses a wide variety of liquids.
- Optional accessories, such as the flexible discharge tube, are available to increase productivity and convenience.
Low Cost Reliable Dispensing.
- Popular as a buffer dispenser, the seripettor precisely dispenses measured volumes of weak acids, alkaline solutions, polar solvents, isotonic solutions, methanol, and acetylacetone.
- For dispensing strong or oxidizing acids, non-polar organic solvents, scintillation fluid and other non-compatible liquids, choose instead the Dispensette III or Dispensette Organic.
- It simplifies dispensing with its notched volume selector for quick and exact volume adjustment.
- It also features a spring-driven refill function for semi-automatic operation, and the innovative design of the seripettor permits simple disassembly and rapid replacement of wearing parts, extending instrument life.
Mounts on Most Common Reagent Bottles.
- The seripettor bottletop dispenser mounts on most common reagent bottles with its 45mm thread and 45/33mm and 45/38mm adapters.
- Sterile dispensing of media or agar may be performed with optional accessories.
- Each seripettor bottletop dispenser is supplied with discharge tube, filling tube, spare dispensing cartridge, two polypropylene adapters (GL45/33 and GL45/38), operating manual, and one-year warranty.