Thermo Scientific Forma 3960 Series Environmental Chambers
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Scientific Forma chambers are ideal for many clinical applications, including elevated temperature stablility and shelf-life testing.
- The 3960 Series features the horizontal laminar airflow system, stainless-steel interior, microprocessor controls for a high-performance, high-capacity unit that is ideal for a wide range of constant temperature applications.
- Optimum uniformity and an elevated temperature range ensure easy compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Chambers offer valuable features for flexibility and cost-effectiveness and rugged construction and durable shelving for long life.
- These durable cabinets feature true laminar airflow through side plenums for extremely tight temperature uniformity.
- Sophisticated microprocessor controls offer constant display of temperature, as well as an alphanumeric message center for ease of setup and programming.
- Many premium features-such as access ports, locking casters, and alarm contacts-are standard on this unit.
- Capacity: 29 cu. ft. (821.2L) for high volumes and a broad range of products.
- Operating temperature range: 5°C above ambient to 60°C (140°F).
- Directed airflow system promotes an ideal growth environment.
- Positive pressure feed plenum and negative pressure return plenum direct air across shelf surface of each solid shelf.
- Feed plenum cannot be blocked by chamber contents.
Intuitive, Powerful Enviro-Scan Control.
- Ensures precise temperature control without complicated programming.
- Operating modes include Run, Setpoint, Calibration, and System Configuration.
- Easy-to-read display for convenient, continuous monitoring.
- Audible/visual under- and over-temperature alarms for peace of mind.
- Data outputs allow connection to in-house monitor/alarm system to track chamber conditions.
- Exterior cabinet is 18 gauge cold-rolled steel, powder coated for durability; resists scratches and chipping.
- Heated glass door for minimal condensation and a clear view.
- 2 in. (5.1cm) thick fiberglass cabinet insulation for maximum product thermal protection.
- Solid, stainless-steel interior ensures long life and minimized equipment costs.
- Five heavy-duty, solid stainless-steel shelves, adjustable on 2 in. (5.1cm) centers.
- Swivel locking casters ensure easy mobility.
- Leveling feet provide stability and added safety.
- Thru-wall access ports on right and left chamber sides for probes, sensors, etc.
- Interior GFCI duplex receptacle on 115V Model (single European 230V CEE 7 on 230V Model) for shakers, cell rollers, and other equipment.
- Exterior receptacle on upper-right side of control panel for connecting optional recorder or other equipment.
- Ordering Alerts: Reinforced floor/shelf components are available for shakers, cell rollers, or other heavy equipment or product loads inside chamber.
- Units also available with chart recorders.
- Certifications: UL listed, CE marked.
Thermo Scientific forma 3960 series environmental chamber, 29 cubic feet, 200/230 volts, 50/60 hertz [ CE / UL ]
Thermo Fisher Sci Inc
CASH ADVANCE GETS $ 296.89 OFF
Thermo Scientific forma 3960 series environmental chamber, 29 cubic feet, 115 volts, 50/60 hertz [ CE / UL ]
Thermo Fisher Sci Inc
CASH ADVANCE GETS $ 242.19 OFF