Lindberg / Blue M Vacuum Ovens
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Scientific Lindberg/Blue M ovens include digital electronic control, built-in overtemperature protection, and a fully flexible vacuum/purge/release system for a range of uses.
- Ovens are designed for drying, curing, outgassing, aging, process control and other applications that require elevated temperature in reduced atmospheres or vacuum/purge with nonflammable and inert atmospheres.
- Ovens are not suitable for use with hazardous vapor.
- For use with nonflammable, noncorrosive inert gases only.
Single-Setpoint Digital Microprocessor Control.
- Maximum temperature: 260°C (500°F) with nominal uniformity of ±3.5% of setpoint.
- Simultaneous LED display of setpoint and actual temperature with push-button view; resolution to within 1°C.
- Keypad data entry and pull-out control module for easy service.
- Independent overtemperature safety system factory set with reset pushbutton.
- 1 in.(2.54cm) manifold, chamber rear, exterior, connects to pump or in-house vacuum source.
- With inert gas injection valve, fresh air inlet, vacuum exhaust port, controllable vacuum release vent port.
- 1000 microns (1 torr) capacity.
- Vacuum gauge, vacuum, gas and inlet valves located on front.
- Corrosion-resistant stainless-steel cabinet includes three aluminum shelves with painted or stainless-steel finish.
- Rear-mounted vacuum manifold connects to pump (not included) or in-house vacuum source.
- Low-watt heating element extends oven life.
- Heavy-gauge steel, dual-wall construction with fiberglass insulation for minimum heat loss in walls and door.
- High-temperature silicone gasket is specially molded for a positive seal.
- Magnetic latch for positive door seal (4.5 cu. ft. capacity models include mechanical latches).
- Viewing windows: 0.5 in.(1.3cm) thick in two smaller capacity models or 0.75 in.(1.9cm) thick in 4.5 cu. ft. model; permit observation of work in progress without loss of heat.
- Stainless-steel exterior models come with double door-a solid outer door over inner window door.
- Includes: Power cord and aluminum shelves (number of shelves based on model; see ordering table).
- Warranty and Service Offering: 12 months.
- Certifications: UL listed (VO914A, VO914SA, VO1218A, VO1218SA only).