Thermo Scientific Shake 'n' Stack Hybridization Ovens
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Scientific Shake 'n' Stack Hybridization Ovens are specifically designed for safe stacking, conserving space in the lab.
- Each unit has the capability of operating either rotisserie or shaking platform for additional functionality.
- One compact triple-oven tower can be set up for three distinct functions at different temperatures.
- Space-saving design and excellent uniformity is ideal for molecular biology labs.
- Accurate temperature control for improved experimental results.
- Excellent temperature uniformity for reproducible results with low backgrounds.
- Multiple rotisserie fittings for flexible choice of consumable.
- Interchangeable rotisserie/shaking platform for hybridization and washing procedures.
- Stackable format allows better utilization of laboratory space.
- Variable speed settings for protocol optimization.
- Shaking Platform (222000): Provides linear rocking movement suitable for membrane washing and gel destaining.
- Variable speed control; quickly and easily interchangeable with rotisserie.
- Two medium bottles, one bottle gripper, one mesh and hybridization guide (222060).
- Stainless-steel rotisserie, 35mm clips, 10-bottle capacity (222041).
- Delrin plastic rotisserie, 35mm holders, 10-bottle capacity (holds large, medium or small bottles) (222032).
- Stainless-steel rotisserie, 70mm clips, 4-bottle capacity (222033).
- Delrin plastic rotisserie for disposable tubes: holds up to 25x15ml tubes and 30x50ml tubes (222042).
- Delrin plastic rotisserie for disposable tubes: holds up to 50x15ml tubes and 16x50ml tubes (222043).
- Delrin plastic rotisserie for disposable tubes: holds up to 44x50ml tubes (222044).
- Drip tray (222051).
- Models 6243, 6242 include 10-bottle capacity rotisserie, adjustable feet, drip tray, manual.
- Models 6241, 6240 includes Shaker platform, 10-bottle capacity rotisserie, adjustable feet, drip tray, manual.
- Warranty and Service Offering: 12 months.