Barnstead MicroPure Deionization Systems
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Barnstead* MicroPure, the "micro-sized" ultrapure water system, is compact and reliable.
- The Barnstead MicroPure system was designed for laboratories that require up to 15L/day of ultrapure water such as HPLC or other instrumental analyses, sample preparation, glassware rinsing, or molecular biology work in which endotoxins and/or nucleases would interfere.
- Backlit display tilts for easy viewing.
- Variable speed dispensing.
- Optional integrated 6L feed water reservoir so you can place the system without direct access to a water line.
Monitor feed water quality.
- Good feed water quality leads to consistently ultrapure water and a longer cartridge service life to maximize cartridge life.
- Recirculation pump prevents bacterial growth during standstill and allows for constant monitoring of all system functions, allowing for the immediate display of fault messages if a problem is detected.
- Systems ship fully equipped with pressure reducer, ultrapure cartridge and 0.2 µm sterile filter.
- Ultrafilter is flushed automatically to assure the highest retention of endotoxins and nucleases, which produces a long two year lifetime.
- Validated 0.2 µm final filter with folded membrane can be sterilized up to 5 times.