Barnstead LabTower EDI Reverse Osmosis
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Barnstead LabTower EDI offers the flexibility of pure and ultrapure water within one system.
- The Barnstead LabTower EDI is an integrated system combining purification with EDI technology and storage in one, as well as producing both Type 1 and Type 2 water.
- Stock high purity water safely and conveniently.
- Ultrapure water which exceeds ASTM Type I standards, with a resistivity of 18.2MW.cm and TOC 1-5ppb with UV lamp.
- High purity water ASTM Type II water, with resistivity of 15-10MW.cm, is ideal for daily needs of 100 to 500L.
Two systems in one.
- Unique systems with pretreatment plus polisher to produce both Type 1 and Type 2 water.
- Type 2 water is stored in the integrated 100L high purity water reservoir.
- Water system sits on top of the reservoir saving critical bench space.
- Feed water pressure switch, all filters and cartridges, sterile filter, all in one package.
Two ways to draw water.
- Dispense ultrapure water directly from the system via the dispenser with sterile filter-the water quality is measured immediately prior to the dispensing point.
- Type 2 water is accessible from the reservoir, which is an ideal supply for lab equipment such as autoclaves.
Performance for your application feeds.
- High performance reverse osmosis module is paired with an EDI module and polisher cartridge.
- Two systems to choose from with capacities of 15 and 30L per hour.
Compact, stylish, mobile.
- Free-standing unit takes up no bench space.
- Easily relocated with bottom-mounted rollers.
- Microprocessor control for automatic operation.
- Continuous monitoring of all critical parameters.
- Recirculation pump protects purified water from bacterial growth during standstill.
- Real-time clock and code-protected operating system prevents unauthorized changes to system settings.
- RS-232 interface with adjustable send-interval for safe data transfer of all measured data, faults, date and time to a PC computer or log printer.
- Digital microprocessor control automatically monitors and stores faults from the last four weeks.
- USP-complying conductivity measurement with temperature compensation that can be switched on or off.
- 100L Integrated polyethylene reservoir safely stores Type 2 water.
- Automatic water recirculation in the reservoir moves water across a special polisher module ensuring fresh.
Type 2 water on demand.
- High purity water reservoir outlet for convenient drainage.
- Efficient cleaning and disinfection enhanced by conical bottom design for completely emptying reservoir.
- Integrated reservoir provides 100 L of purified water storage.
- Sterile vent filter and reservoir overflow prevents internal contamination by microorganisms from the surrounding air.
- Optional CO2 adsorber prevents CO2 adsorption into the water, which would increase the TOC.
- Highly visible reservoir volume display on LabTower controller.
- Customize volume stored in the reservoir via the controller.
Optional Hand Dispenser.
- Gain increased flexibility by adding a hand dispenser with 3 meter cord (Part #50138221).