VACUUBRAND BVC Fluid Aspiration Systems for Cell Cultures
from BrandTech Scientific, Inc.
The BVC family of aspiration systems- Culture, refined.
- The NEW BVC family of fluid aspiration systems deliver compact and quiet solutions for cell culture work.
- They provide the flexibility to accommodate your decontamination protocol whether you autoclave or disinfect in the bottle.
- Powered models have a VACUUBRAND chemistry-design pump for long service life.
Power & Control:
- Suitable for two users with optional extension and hand controller.
- Powered Control and Professional models deliver vacuum on demand with an adjustable level.
- “G” models designed for in-bottle bleach decontamination.
- 0.2 micron biofilter helps protect pump and lab atmosphere.
- Optional quick connects (standard on polypropylene Professional model) contain aerosols when transporting collection vessel to autoclave.
- Professional models have contact-free level sensor, allowing you to concentrate on your work.
Meet the family:
- The BVC Basic is the unpowered version, suitable for use with a VACUU•LAN vacuumnetwork, central vacuum system or shared pump.
- A mechanical regulator provides a suitable vacuum level in the bottle for aspiration, and disconnects it from the supply when that level is reached - no power required!
- This reduces demand on the vacuum supply, increasing efficiency while reducing noise and impact on other applications.
- Ready for use - supplied with a stable and easy-to-clean powder coated metal stand, 0.2µm biofilter, and VacuuHandControl.
- Available in heavy duty polypropylene or disinfectant-resistant "G" glass versions.
- The BVC Control features a powerful, whisper-quiet VACUUBRANDchemistry-design vacuum pump, eliminating the need for central vacuum supply; potentially Biohazardous materials can be contained in a local area.
- The pump is turned on and off automatically on demand when using the VacuuHandControl which further reduces the noise level.
- An easy-to-clean touch panel adjusts and indicates the vacuum level switch point.
- This provides exactly the aspiration power you need ,when you need it.
- Available with either a 4 liter polypropylene, or 2 liter disinfectant-resistant "G" version with glass bottle.
- The top-of-the-line BVC Professional adds a liquid level sensor outside the bottle, without contacting bottle contents.
- This lets you concentrate fully on your work without worrying about overflow.
- A special disinfection program allows the aspiration of disinfectant after the system is shut down to decontaminate the VacuuHandControl.
- The 4 liter polypropylene bottle version is supplied with quick connectors as standard; the 2 liter glass bottle "G"” version includes hose barb connections; optional quick connectors are available.
- The contact free design of the level sensor simplifies container design and reduces costs when using multiple collection bottles.