BRAND Titrette Bottletop Burettes
from BrandTech Scientific, Inc.
The Titrette is the new generation of bottletop burette from BRAND.
- It has a number of innovative features and upgrades for more accurate and convenient titration.
Class A Precision.
- The Titrette bottletop burette has an innovative new measuring system which matches the Class A accuracy of glass burettes and, if needed, can offer the precision of 3 decimal places below 20mL.
- This is an important feature for users who need to work within the Class A error limits of glass burettes according to DIN EN ISO 385 or within volumetric tolerance per ASTM E287.
- The Titrette can be quickly and easily disassembled in a matter of minutes - for cleaning, to replace the piston/cylinder, or to replace the batteries.
- Maintenance is easy and convenient, without the need to send it out for repair.
- To protect light-sensitive media, the installed clear cylinder inspection windows can be easily replaced with the supplied clip-on amber-colored windows.
- All components move within the housing, reducing headroom requirements.
- The compact design and the light weight ensure good stability.
- The titrating tube can be adjusted horizontally and vertically.
Smooth, Low-Force Operation.
- The large handwheels provide smooth, precise control from rapid to dropwise titration.
- An integrated SafetyPrime valve helps purge bubbles while minimizing splashing and wasting of valuable reagents.
Optional Computer Interface.
- The Titrette is available with a RS232 interface for direct transfer of data to a PC.
- The Titrette is suitable for most commonly used titrants up to 1mol/L in concentration, such as potassium permanganate, silver nitrate, EDTA, sodium hydroxide and alcoholic potassium hydroxide.
- The Titrette bottletop burette is supplied with performance certificate, telescoping filling tube (170-330mm), recirculation tube, 2 batteries (AAA/UM4/LR03), 3 polypropylene bottle adapters (45/33mm, 45/38mm and 33/NS 29-42), 2 colored light shield inspection windows, and operating manual.
- The Titrette with PC interface contains the following additional items: connector cable (Sub-D plug connector, 9-pin) and a CD with driver software, communication protocol, example application and a special operating manual.