VACUUBRAND MZ2C NT Dry Chemistry Diaphragm Pumps
from BrandTech Scientific, Inc.
A popular vacuum pump suitable for many laboratory tasks, including rotary evaporation, centrifugal concentration, gel drying, vacuum filtration, solid phase extraction and many other tasks.
- Ultimate Vacuum: 5Torr (7mbar).
- Free Air Capacity: 38lpm (1.4cfm).
- The MZ2C NT has been completely redesigned for even less noise and vibration than its predecessor.
- Operation at ultimate vacuum produces decibel levels comparable to a quiet, face-to-face conversation.
Perform More Work.
- VACUUBRAND pumps are engineered for performance, with flowrates as much as 40% higher at working vacuum level than competitive pumps with similar free air capacity ratings.
- The MZ2C NT has an ultimate vacuum of 7Torr (12mbar) with open gas ballast, for superior performance with condensable vapors.
Excellent Corrosion Resistance.
- Like all VACUUBRAND chemistry-design diaphragm vacuum pumps, the MZ2C NT vacuum pump has flowpaths constructed of materials with excellent corrosion resistance, such as PTFE heads and diaphragms.
- It is also equipped with a gas ballast to provide consistent pump performance with condensed vapors.
- VACUUBRAND chemistry-design diaphragm pumps eliminate the misting, handling, and disposal of contaminated oil associated with rotary vane pumps.
- Typical service intervals are from 10,000-15,000 hours - years in many applications!
- The MZ2C NT dry diaphragm vacuum pump is supplied complete with one phase motor, on/off switch, cable with plug, operating manual, and one-year manufacturer’s warranty.
VACUUBRAND MZ2C NT dry chemistry diaphragm pump, 120 volts
BrandTech Sci Inc
CASH ADVANCE GETS $ 72.54 OFF
VACUUBRAND MZ2C NT dry chemistry diaphragm pump, 230 volts, cee plug
BrandTech Sci Inc
CASH ADVANCE GETS $ 72.52 OFF