BRAND UV-Cuvette UV-Transparent Spectrophotometry Cuvettes
from BrandTech Scientific, Inc.
Available in macro, semi-micro and ultra-micro sizes.
- BRAND UV-Cuvette UV-transparent cuvettes are a popular disposable alternative to quartz cuvettes in DNA, RNA, and protein analyses as well as many other applications between 220nm and 900nm.
- UV-Cuvettes eliminate the tedious and time-wasting cuvette washing, and the risk of sample carry-over associated with reusable quartz cuvettes.
- Process QC applications avoid the need for qualified SOP's for cuvette cleaning.
- The proprietary plastic material offers chemical compatibility superior to that of conventional plastic cuvettes of acrylic or polystyrene, and may be used with most polar organic solvents.
- Cuvettes have recessed windows to help protect against scratching and fit most commercial spectrophotometers and photometers.
- They are grouped by mold cavity number to maximize consistency between cuvettes and reduce variation in extinction coefficient.
- Use the semi-micro size UV-Cuvettes for sample volumes between 1.5mL and 3.0mL, and the macro UV-Cuvettes for samples larger than 2.5mL.
- Ultra-micro sized UV-Cuvettes may be used with sample volumes as small as 70µL.
- Ultra-micro UV-Cuvettes are available with either 8.5mm and 15mm window heights to match the two standard beam heights of most spectrophotometers.
- Ultra-micro UV-Cuvettes are now available individually-wrapped, DNA-, DNase- and RNase-free, for use with critical samples.
- Choose macro cuvettes for large volume samples, or for applications where chemical resistance is primary.