BRAND Methacrylate / Polystyrene Spectrophotometry Cuvettes
from BrandTech Scientific, Inc.
BRAND plastic cuvettes are an excellent choice for most spectrophotometry applications in the visible range.
- Manufactured from polystyrene (PS) or polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA or 'acrylic'), they provide accurate, reliable results, even at wavelengths as low as 300nm.
- These disposable cuvettes are available in macro and semi-micro sizes to accommodate most sample volumes.
- BRAND plastic cuvettes are compatible with most spectrophotometers and photometers.
Easy to Use.
- BRAND plastic disposable cuvettes include an arrow mark to indicate direction of transmission and reduce variation.
Options for Most Needs.
- PS and PMMA cuvettes are available in both macro and semi-micro sizes to adapt to the needs of most laboratory applications.
- Semi-micro cuvettes require only 1.5mL of sample volume to provide reliable, accurate results.
- Cuvettes are manufactured from high-quality materials, and are grouped by manufacturing mold cavity number to ensure the lowest variation in extinction coefficient.
Manufactured by BRAND.
- One of the world's largest producers of cuvettes, BRAND's 15 years of experience manufacturing quality cuvettes is your assurance of reliability.
- An excellent choice for most spectrophotometry applications in the visible range.
- Manufactured from polystyrene (PS) or polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA or 'acrylic'), they provide accurate, reliable, results at wavelengths as low as 300nm.
BRAND Cuvette Rack.
- Polypropylene rack holds 16 standard cuvettes in numbered positions.
- Autoclavable to 121ºC.