BOCHEM Stainless Steel Support Jacks
from BrandTech Scientific, Inc.
Stainless Steel Support Jacks
- BrandTech Scientific introduces BOCHEM Support Jacks constructed entirely of corrosion-resistant 304 stainless steel.
- The stainless lift mechanism with POM rollers provide long service life even in corrosive conditions.
- Jacks are autoclavable and are resistant to sanitizing agents.
- The height adjustment handwheel is made of phenolic resin.
- Our stainless steel support jacks are available in a variety of sizes and load capacities to support miniflasks, jars, columns, large baths, magnetic stirrers, heaters, and more.
- Their rugged construction also provides exceptional stability, even in the larger sizes.
- They are popular for use in a wide variety of environments, including fume hoods, solution-baths, and marine and industrial laboratories,as well as biological laboratories, where their highly-polished finish, autoclavability and resistance to sanitizing agents help reduce cross-contamination risks.
- Optional ratchet handle provides operating assistance for larger jacks.
- The MAXI lab jacks offer 30% more height because of an amplified construction.
- Scissor-construction made of 18/10-stainless steel.
- Adjustment of height with the help of an adjusting wheel.
- Ergonomic knob, rounded and user friendly.
Electric Support Jack Lift 240
- First compact design electric laboratory support jack.
- Space constraints in the modern laboratory fume hood can be quite restrictive, often making it cumbersome to adjust the height of equipment.
- The new electric “Lift 240“ from BOCHEM has an integrated motor and control system inside the support jack for easy adjustment.
- The extremely robust, high precision scissor technology of 18/10 stainless steel and the electronic components are protected with a durable bellows of chemically resistant PTFE.
- And since a fume hood is safest when it remains closed, the “Lift 240” can be operated by a remote control.
- The structural design of the electrical “Lift 240“ is identical with that of the mechanical 240 x 240 mm BOCHEM lab jack.
- Maximum height stop can be manually adjusted via an external set screw.