BRAND Macro Pipette Controllers
from BrandTech Scientific, Inc.
An ergonomic alternative to rubber pipette bulbs and other manual aspiration devices, the macro pipette controller provides precise one-finger meniscus control.
- It is an excellent tool for pipetting in chemistry laboratories, tissue culture laboratories, water treatment facilities, academic labs, and more.
- Operation is as simple as squeezing the suction bellows and adjusting a lever.
- One squeeze of the bellows powers aspiration and dispensing up to 50mL.
- Equipped with a convenient blow-out bulb to empty 'to contain' pipettes.
- The macro is an excellent tool for laboratories with multiple and novice users.
Compatible with Most Pipettes.
- The macro is compatible with 0.1 to 200mL serological, volumetric and graduated pipettes calibrated 'to deliver' and 'to contain.'
- The macro eliminates the awkward hand positioning associated with rubber pipette bulbs while increasing control of meniscus-level and flow rate.
- Relaxed grip design, low weight (3.3oz.), and low-resistance operation minimize strain from prolonged pipetting.
Reduces Cross Contamination.
- A 3mm hydrophobic membrane filter (included) reduces cross-contamination, protects against overaspiration, and allows pipetting to Class A tolerances.
- The macro withstands repeated autoclaving at 121°C (250°F).
- The macro pipette controller is supplied with 3µm filters and operating manual.