BRAND BRANDplates Cellgrade / Cellgrade Plus / Cellgrade Premium Microplates
from BrandTech Scientific, Inc.
BRANDplates for cell culture are available with three different surface treatments — cellGrade, cellGrade plus and cellGrade premium — for use in the culture of a wide variety of adherent cells.
- Available in a full range of well shapes and colors in 96-, 384-, and 1536-well formats. 96-well plates have orange embossed alphanumeric lettering for easy identification of wells.
- All BRANDplates cell culture plates are sterilized by ß-radiation to ISO 11137 and AAMI guidelines for a SAL of 10-6, meeting the requirements of Ph. Eur. and the USP 29.
- Plates are DNA-, DNase-, RNase-free, as well as meeting cytotoxic substance levels per DIN EN ISO 10993.
- Endotoxins are <0.01 EU/mL.
- All sterile plates are individually wrapped.
- A standard plate for the cultivation of adherent cell lines.
- The surface is hydrophilic compared to untreated polystyrene, with freely-accessible carboxyl and hydroxyl groups.
- Serum components are easily bound allowing cells to directly attach and spread out quickly and with a better rate of yield.
- Plates for the cultivation of cells in reduced-serum media and fastidious cell lines.
- In addition to carboxyl and hydroxyl groups, free amino groups are present on the surface for a protein-line composition that allows for direct cellular attachment.
- Cells adhere faster, spread out, and have a better rate of yield.
- An excellent choice for sensitive cell lines.
- Plates with surface characteristics for the most demanding cell lines.
- A poly-D-Lysine-equivalent, with analogous results regarding cell growth and morphology.
- Cell adhesion is optimized, reducing cell damage from frequent washing.
- Serum-free and serum-reduced cultivation is possible.
- A physical/chemical treatment that long room temperature shelf life compared to biological coatings.
- Bar coded plates are available upon request in quantities as small as 5000 plates for pureGrade untreated plates, or as few as 1000 for plates with surface treatments.
- They are printed with a two-color process - white base with black barcode for enhanced legibility.
- All cellGrade, cellGrade plus, and cellGrade premium plates are sold in packs of 50 individually-wrapped plates with lids.